Unless otherwise noted, all images are copyright Kevin Fermoyle

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Strange Appearances

It must be all those episodes of X Files that I have watched through the years that causes me to view certain buildings and structures with a suspicious eye. I spot one of them and immediately flash to FBI agents Mulder and Scully sneaking into a heavily secured site, in the dark of night naturally, in search of an alien autopsy or some dark paranormal conspiracy. Of course the buildings I have photographed are nothing more than ordinary places of business, but it is kind of fun to imagine that there may be more there than meets the eye. I converted each image to black and white to give them a more ominous feel - can't have sunny days and blue skies brightening up my own personal X file.


No comments:

Post a Comment