Unless otherwise noted, all images are copyright Kevin Fermoyle

Friday, December 3, 2010

Photography For Your Christmas Giving Needs

If you are a photographer you may already have Christmas gifts ready to go in the My Pictures folder on your computer. If there is someone on your Christmas list who appreciates your fine photographic skills, why not present them with one of your images as a gift? Personally, I hate shopping, especially as the month of December wears on and stores become increasingly crowded. Fortunately, I can take care of at least one gift without leaving the comfort of home. My wife is an avid gardener and each summer I take several photos of her backyard handiwork. Come November, I sort through and pick out four of the best shots and work up a photo collage of her garden. I then have it printed as an 11x14 to fit the frame given as a gift a couple of years ago. On Christmas Eve I sneakily remove the frame from the living room, swap last years collage photo for the new version, box it, wrap it and place it under the tree. One less trip to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment