Unless otherwise noted, all images are copyright Kevin Fermoyle

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold, cold, cold!

Back at the beginning of December, when we had our first real snowstorm of the winter, I blogged on the joys of wintertime photography. But here we are well into January, experiencing one of the coldest winters in recent memory and my enthusiasm for outdoor photography has waned considerably. With highs in the teens, single digit lows and below zero wind chills, the idea of venturing out in search of photogenic winter scenes chills me to the bone (pun intended). So until it warms up just a bit, to somewhere just below freezing, I will spend my time indoors paging through shots taken in the past year in search of good candidates for a bit of Photoshop work in preparation for printing - there is plenty of wall space yet to cover around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment